Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween!
We carved pumpkins one night and the boys had a blast.
Emmett didn't mind grabbing the inside stuff, he
kept trying to eat it, too!
The finished products.. mine & Emmett's is on the
left and Bradys and Kaden's is on the right. Theirs
was a cyclops, even though it's hard to tell! Kaden put
alot of thought into it.We went trunk or treating at my parent's ward.
Emmett was a giraffe (hand me down, Kaden
wore when he was 2 1/2!) and Kaden was
Thor.Kaden & BFF Hanna, she was a beautiful peacock!
Kaden had a school field trip to a pumpkin patch,
and Emmett and I tagged along. There was a
cute pumpkin patch and a straw maze just for
the kids. Kaden had so much fun! And he got
to ride on a school bus for the first time!
We went trick or treating to the neighborhoods
around our apartment. Kaden loved it! Even though
it was cold and windy.
This little boy loves his daddy! He's always saying
"dada?" when he's not home and looks for him.
If Brady is on the floor, Emmett is on his back, he
doesn't leave him alone!
Brothers!
I love this time of year! I love being able to spend time with
family.
Happy Fall!!

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

You have the CUTEST boys!!! Every picture makes me smile.

Stacey said...

Yay for fall and a beautiful family! We WILL get together, I HAVE to see you guys! Can't wait to see you guys!

Amanda said...

Such cute boys! I absolutely love all the pics too! when are you coming down next?

Kim said...

has it really been that long since I've seen mr. Emmett??? he looks so grown up..his hair is getting long and I LOVE it!!! THE cutest kiddos ever..i want to snuggle them. Miss you and your family!! Christmas can't come fast enough:) LOVE YOU