First things first... Emmett got a haircut today! (I got some bangs, but that's not the important part!) He looks so stinkin' big, I can't even believe it. He sat pretty good for the girl who did it, and I just watched his curls falling to the floor and maybe got a little emotional..... He's had a haircut before but just a little trim. This time I said cut it short! And she did, but it looks so cute.
when they run and chase and laugh together. I love it when Kaden
isn't being a stinker big brother and teasing Emmett! But, that's how
it is most of the time.... Emmett gets him back by teasing him and poking
at him! That's what brothers are for, I guess!
At our ward Christmas breakfast Santa came and Emmett was reaching
for him and sat on his lap and even looked at the girl taking pictures for the ward. Everyone
was in shock at how he reacted to Santa!
Kaden on the other hand wouldn't even look at Santa, and
turned his head the opposite way and was telling Santa what he
wanted, and Santa kept saying I can't hear you! It was funny.
It showed the differences in these boys personalities. Kaden is pretty shy and
reserved, Emmett is a little more social.
snowed! It just doesn't feel like Christmas without snow. Now it's freezing
and the roads are icy, so not so excited about it anymore.
Brady is done with school for this semester, and did such a good job. He is working at a auto shop and is learning so much. We've been blessed to be in a ward with a mechanic and a guy who works in the financial aid department on campus. They have both helped us out so much.
We're looking forward to being with our families for Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone!
7 comments:
The curls are all gone....kinda sad. But he does look so darn cute! He's going to seem so grown up. I love all the photos. I love seeing the boys play together. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! Don't know if I will even know Emmett.
Hey--I love your bangs too!
ahhhh he looks so grown up!!! (so do you:)He lost his 'baby' look! But ohhhh what a handsome boy!cant wait to see ya'll in 9 days!
O my gosh...he is adorable! Love the haircut and your bangs:) They are both growing up so fast, they photograph so well. hope the roads are good enough to drive on tuesday! Cant wait to see u guys...and congrats brady on a successful semester!!!
The haircut is ADORABLE!!! He looks so handsome and your bangs look awesome. Love the brother pictures too!
He looks like such a big boy, so handsome!
So Cute! Love his haircut. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment