So I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, and I'm 25!
I don't know, it seems so weird! I definitely don't feel
like I'm 25. But, I am, and I had a great birthday.
My awesome parents came up and took us out to
dinner and had cake with us. Cake that my wonderful
husband made for me. I have great boys in my life!
he loves it! I talked to his teachers and they said he is
making friends and is interactive in class. I was so glad
to hear that, he tends to be pretty shy around people
he doesn't know. He has his first primary program this weekend. My boy
is growing up!!
parents and my sister and her family. We took the
boys fishing for the first time and Emmett really enjoyed
touching the worms. He was pulling them and stretching
them as far as they could go.. It was making me squirm so bad!
I know I'm a mom of boys and I should be ok with that, but it
was really gross!
experts, his cousin Gracie helped put the worm
on the hook, and my mom helped show him what to do..
It wasn't a big success but he had fun, and we'll have to try
again next year.

3 comments:
ohhhh, so glad to see an update!! I can not believe Kaden is in preschool..he looks sooo grown up:) Love and miss you guys!!!
Im glad you had a good birthday! I totally am digging those birthday sunglasses:) I cant believe how big Kaden is! he totally looks school age. I thought when they started looking like toddlers it was sad but, little boys and girls is way harder....he is losing his baby face! and Im glad hes liking school. Come see us soon! We should meet in IF at Edwards and go see twilight in November!
Hey, I put a worm or two on the hook. That is why I have such a happy face!! And, who is that big boy with the backpack going off to school at BYU-I? You think he is growing up fast, what about you--25years old. You'll always be our baby! Love you.
Post a Comment