Well we had a pretty crazy week last week...
Started out last Sunday, I was having really bad back and stomach pains and I started throwing up. Well, the back pain and throwing up continued until Tuesday. I couldn't keep anything down. I was in so much pain and was really dehydrated. We decided to go up to the hospital, just to make sure things were okay with the baby and to see if they could do anything for me. The baby is fine, still moving like crazy! I ended up getting an IV and a couple things of fluid.
Wednesday and Thursday were better for me, I still had the back pain, but they prescribed me some pretty heavy pain meds that helped. Friday morning I woke up, and started throwing up again. Saturday and Sunday, no throwing up, but still the stinkin back pain! So, finally Monday morning I got a hold of my doctor's office, and I went in... turns out I had a bladder infection. I'm on some antibiotics, and I am finally feeling normal again!
I just have to give a HUGE thank you to especially Brady. He was on dead week for school, luckily, so he was able to help with Kaden. I spent everyday, all day in bed or on the couch, so without his help, I would've been in trouble! Kaden did get used to having daddy home, so when he is gone now, he has to know where he is. He loves his daddy and so do I!
Also, my MOM! She took Kaden and made us dinner and was just there if I needed anything. I am so grateful for her! She is so giving of her time to help with anything if there is ever a problem. She is such a great example to me. Especially with Mother's Day on Sunday, I have been thinking about how lucky I am to have her as my mom!
Also to my mother-in-law! She came over and did dishes and brought me beautiful flowers! I feel lucky to have a mother-in-law that I enjoy talking to and who has always made me feel comfortable and welcome in their family.

Happy Mother's Day!!
*Also Brady is done with his semseter of school! Yay! Not sure how many more we have, he's gotta figure out what he wants to do with his life first! But, it will sure be nice to be able to see him and spend more time with him!
*Kaden is becoming quite the gabber box. He also has a new thing, where he has to be making some kind of noise with his mouth ALL THE TIME! He is our perfect and sweet little boy though. He loves his mommy and daddy most... even though his uncles and both sets of grandparents are right up on the top of his list. He wants to have a "How to train your dragon" birthday party. So, we're looking forward to that in less than a month!
*Since this post was all about how I was so sick, I will just say that I am grateful to be feeling better!! I actually lost 5 1/2 lbs. in the week I was sick. But, my tummy is continuing to grow and I'm sure I will have no problem gaining back that weight. I am feeling good and as of today, we have exactly 2 months to our due date! Woo hoo!!
*hopefully next time I post, I will have pictures!*
4 comments:
I can not believe you only have 2 months left!! what??? where has the time gone? Glad you're feeling better and that brady has one more semester down. Good luck in the next 8weeks:)
Wow...when Kim said 8 WEEKS, I freaked a little bit. I can't believe baby #2 is on his way so soon! So glad you are feeling better. See you in a few days I'm sure!!!
I am so glad you are better. I didn't like seeing you that sick:(
Thank you for the nice words. I am so lucky to be your mom. You are always there to help me.
You are looking so cute with only about 7 wks to go. Can't Wait!!
I'm glad you are feeling better! being sick is miserable, but being sick AND pregnant is double miserable.
we LOVE our baby bjorn. we weren't sure about it cuz they are so expensive, so we borrowed one for a while and loved it, so we got our own. Its really easy to use and carly has always loved it. when they are little you face them toward you so you can snuggle them, but she loves it know that she is older so she can watch everything at our level. I've even cooked with her in it. lol we've used it since she was a month old. anyway. that was really long, but we have loved it.
Post a Comment