Well, it's been alot longer than I thought since I blogged.. it's not that we've been busy, I just haven't taken the time to do it! Kaden's birthday is on Friday! So, I will have more to blog then too.. So, here's what we've been up to. The pictures are backwards in order, but oh well. I didn't want to hassle changing them back!
Yesterday we celebrated Memorial Day by going up to Rigby with my parents to a couple different cemeteries. Try explaining what a cemetery is to a 3 year-old.. not an easy thing! He didn't really get what was going on, but loved looking at the flowers and all the other decorations around the graves. Also, if you didn't notice, check out the belly! The way I have gained my weight with this pregnancy was nothing like it was with Kaden! Basically all my weight that I have gained has gone straight to my belly. It's really weird. So, by the time this boy gets here, my belly is really gonna be poking out there. It's kinda nice though.. I still feel huge, but not like I did with Kaden! (5 more weeks until this boy is here!! Holy cow!!)

Kaden standing next to my mom's parents. Notice Kaden's adorable hair cut! My mom was watching him a couple weeks ago while me and Brady went down to Utah for a wedding and she called and told me something happened with Kaden. And I was like what?? Immediately I was thinking something bad like a broken bone or head or something.. but no she was just worried about how short is hair cut was! But, I love it! It's perfect for a mohawk.


Kaden and Uncle Adam. Adam (Brady's brother) is in the Army and got to come home for a couple weeks before he went to be stationed in Georgia. Kaden loves Uncle Adam!

Mother's Day!

My mom with some of the Grandkids on Mother's Day!
Well, I guess we're all caught up- next up is Kaden's B-day!
5 comments:
Love the Mohawk! Soo cute :)
See ya tomorrow...Hanna is so excited to play with Kaden.
I know all to well the belly! You look fabulous by the way, and you..could never be huge:) can't wait to see ya'll in a few days for the big b-day!
Cute belly! How do you explain a cemetary to a little kid? We stuck to trying to teach Cam not to climb on the tombstones...baby steps I guess :)
I agree with everyone...love the belly and the mohawk. See you in the morning!
you look so cute prego!! I cant believe you only have 5 weeks!
Post a Comment