Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well it's been awhile... but we haven't really been up to much! Brady has like 2 weeks left of school .. YAY!! Kaden turns 3 in almost a month (Can't believe I will have a 3 year old!!).. and I have about 2 1/2 months left before we have another little boy! Time is seriously flying. It's good though, we're so excited to meet this little boy. Hopefully we will have a name for him by the time he gets here. The weather has been soo perfect here the past few days. It's been wonderful!!
I haven't posted our Easter pictures, so here's a few..

Kaden totally posed for me and told me to take a picture.. even though he has a mouth full of cookie, it's still a cute smile!

Hannah and Kaden after the Easter Egg hunt at Rasmussen's. It was chilly, so we did it inside.

Grandpa Brad showing Kaden how to use his golf clubs.

Must've been all that sugar or something, because he was sure being cheesy!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

love all the new photos!! Makes me homesick for all of you. See your smiling faces soon.
Love you all!!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Kaden looks so cute, I love his shirt!