Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TaGgEd

I was tagged by Sharon.. I have never done one of these before-so hopefully my mind is awake enough to think of some things! (PS.. Sharon, I think we have alot in common-alot of your favorites are also mine.. so I wasn't just copying yours!)

The Big 8
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment
PS these are not in order.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Jon & kate Plus 8
2. Biggest Loser
3. The Office
4. America's Next Top Model
5. Top Chef
6. Intervention
7. Little People, Big World
8. What Not To Wear

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Laundry
2. Changed diapers
3. Played with Kaden
4. Went to Mom & Dads
5. Put Kaden down for a nap
6. Exercised
7. Went swimming at Swim Gym
8. Watched TV with family

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Moving to Rexburg!
2. Selling our house
3. Buying another house
4. Another baby
5. Spending time with my whole family
6. Brady being done with school
7. Brady having a great job with his dad
8. Spring/Summer!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Ruby Tuesdays
2. Texas Road House
3. Applebees
4. Chapalas
5. Chilis
6. Olive Garden
7. TGI Fridays
8. Johnny B Goodes

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST
1. 2010 Subaru Outback
2. A dog
3. Sleeping in
4. Kaden being potty-trained
5. A trip with Brady to somewhere warm!
6. Having friends that I can actually hang out with (agree with you Sharon)
7. Money
8. Getting a tan (haha)

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1. Kim
2. Heidi
3. Stacey
4. Natasha
5. Deidre
6. Jessie K.
7. Dani
8. Mallory

5 comments:

Kim said...

That was fun to read a little bitty about my little bitty sis. I'll try to do my part of the tag ASAP. It was so fun to see you guys last week. it went by way to fast! Love ya...

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

Haha thats so funny! Good luck on the tan! Spray tan might look good!

Suz said...

Hey you! You will love BYUI we did!

Erin_C said...

hey Lindsey! It was good to hear from you! Thanks for the congrats. your little boy is so adorable--i love his hair! it matches yours perfectly. i'm glad you found my blog so we can stay in touch!

Stacey said...

Awesome...I would love to this tag thing...but I might need you to show me how! Haha...I am blog retarded!