Thursday, January 15, 2009

Change of Plans....


Well, after many decisions and trips to Twin and talking with Counselors and losing $550 bucks... we've had a change of plans! We're heading to BYU-I! Everything seemed to fall into place with going there.. so that's what we're doing. Brady is excited and so am I. It will be a much better environment for us, as a young family, to find new friends and for Kaden to find friends too. It's going to be longer than it would've been in Twin, but it's worth it. We're excited!! Even though we will miss all of our family, we're still close enough to visit often. The semester doesn't start until April, so we're going to be sticking around here until then!


5 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

We are really excited that you are going to BYU-Idaho. That will be easier to see you guys more often.

Natasha Ireland said...

Congrats. So cool. Ali and Amanda will be happy to have you close. :)

Stacey said...

Hey I took your comment about blogs to heart and started one of my own! Woo hoo....not good at it yet, but it will come I guess. Anyway, my blog is packofpackard@blogspot.com. You should check it out and become my first friend or whatever. (I don't even know if that is the right terminology.)

Ryan and Annalyn said...

What what what! Give us a call and we will plan on you moving in. This is great news.

Positively Peaches said...

Hey you guys. This is your cousin Brady. Good luck at BYU-I. Keep in touch and come visit our blog. djpeach.blogspot.com