So we just put our house up for sale! I love this house. It's a great starter house for a small family or a couple. It has two bedrooms upstairs, and a bathroom. It has a basement, (which Brady started but didn't have time to finish) with lots of possibilities! We have totally re-done the upstairs and it is so cute and homey. I miss being in this house so much! It was our first house and we enjoyed being there. It's close to Ross Park and some walking trails. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get some better pictures! This is the only one I have right now!
3 comments:
I can testify it is sooo cute, inside and out! Good luck with selling...
I really wish . . . I'd love a little house--in idaho. Alas, I'm stuck in tennessee. But I'd love to see pictures anyway! ;-)
I'm so glad you found me, you'll have to add the follow my blog thing, I have zero idea how to add you! I'm soooo new at this, and even more confused! Haha. I can't believe how big your baby has gotten. He's a doll! Hope all is well, I haven't seen you since Amanda's baby shower!
Post a Comment