Right now our baby is the size of a peach!!
Come October, we will be a family of 5! Kind of a crazy thought, but we're so excited!!
I am almost 13 weeks now, and feeling much better. The first little bit, I was feeling pretty nauseous and sick, but it's wearing off and I'm starting to feel much better!
Kaden is soo excited for me to have the baby and probably asks once a day if the baby will be here soon? He is dying for a baby sister, we'll find out in a month if that's what he'll get! Kaden will come up to my belly and hug me and say I love you baby! He'll be a good help, I'm sure. Emmett doesn't really know what's going on, and is still my baby right now. Although he'll be 3 in July, he's pretty attached to Brady and me. We'll see how that goes!
But, we're excited and grateful we get to add another member to our family (I'm guessing another boy, which would be awesome!).
6 comments:
yay for an announcement!!! I am counting down the days til the gender reveal... I hope Kaden gets his baby sis:)
Wahoo! I was talking to your mom the other day and she did tell me you get to find out at like 16 weeks! I'm jealous! I would know by now if my doctor would do that! I hope to see a blog on the gender reveal!! :))))
YAY!!! So excited for you guys. Hope everything keeps going smoothly for you. Excited for you guys!
Congrats! So happy for your family!
Im sending girl VIBES your way!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!
I'm so excited too!! Hope this little one cooperates so we can start planning, pink or blue. I would like to make another cute blanket, maybe in PINK!!
Post a Comment