Just a little update on what we've been up to....
Brady's brother Joe came home from his mission in Argentina!
It's so good to have him home! He's such a happy person
and the kids are warming up to him!!
When it hasn't been freezing outside, the boys like playing out there.
I don't, but I sit at our back door and watch them! It's just too cold for
me, but they don't seem to mind.
Emmett comes to the door every
2 seconds because his glove has fallen off or his hat is in his
face, but he lasts just as long as Kaden!
Happy Valentine's Day! Kaden had a party at school
and said it was his best day ever! I sure love these boys (and their dad!)!!
Kaden is still plugging away at school. He says he doesn't like school, but he is learning so much! It just amazes me all the things he's learned this year. The school year seems to be flying by, and he (all of us actually) can't wait until Summer!! Kaden's looking forward to his birthday already and likes to tell me what he wants, hopefully I can remember it all!
Emmett is my buddy when Kaden is at school. We run errands or go to the library or just play at home. He likes going places and is always asking, "Where are we going today?". He likes to copy what Kaden does, and Kaden thinks it's pretty funny. We recently got an iPad and Emmett can navigate that thing better than I can. He knows what games he wants and how to get to them, I never have to help him! Can't believe he will be 3 this year.. maybe by then he'll be going to nursery?? I can always hope!
I stay busy with these boys and cooking and cleaning. I have been trying new recipes and love doing that!
Brady is staying busy with school and work. He is doing awesome at school and learning so much. He recently just replaced my dad's clutch and transmission in my dad's truck. He's loving what he's doing and I'm so glad!! He's looking forward to being done and finding a more permanent job. Only 3 more semesters!! Yay!!
4 comments:
Love your new pictures Linds. The valentine's lips are especially cute!! Good to see the fun your boys have in the snow. Nice you can watch them from your back door.
I need some new recipes...gotta let me know if you come across some that I have to try! I still cant believe that kaden is a kindergartner. Blows my mind. Let me know when your down here so we can get together for a bit:)
Thanks for the update Linds! I don't like thinking about all the fun things we miss out doing together, but it's fun to see your boys growing! Only 3 more semesters???Brady will be done in a flash..then you can move to UTAH!
I just saw this! Glad things are going well. No why Emmett is going to be 3! Where did the time go? They sure are handsome!
Post a Comment