Monday, April 16, 2012

Where to start............

Ok so a few people have been asking for an update
of my cute boys! I finally got all these pictures up.. sooo where to start?

We went down to SLC for Brady's cousins wedding.
It was such a beautiful day and was really feeling like Spring!

The boys were having fun exploring the grounds of the temple!


Uncle Ben & Emmett wearing the mask. He really liked that thing for some reason!
We went down to my parents on Conference weekend and 2 of my
sisters were there with their families, too. We had a fun Easter egg hunt
in my parents backyard. The kids always have so much fun together!

*random pic. from SLC* CUTE BOYS!!

The Saturday before Easter! We went to an Easter
egg hunt in the SNOW! It was freezing and Kaden got like
5 eggs. We decided next year we will stick with doing our
own Easter egg hunt. Some parents were a little crazy at
the hunt! Kinda lame.....
Easter morning before 8:30 church

Sisters and brothers-in-law!
Emmett trying out daddy's glasses and tools..
Poor Kaden was pretty sick for about a week. We had
an Easter egg hunt at our apartment complex and Kaden
couldn't resist going, even though he had zero energy.
They got a lot more eggs here and it was more fun!!


In other news, I got my results back from the Dr. and I have a mild case of Lupus. He told me none of my organs are affected. And there's a 95-98% chance that it wont get any worse than it is right now. Which is good because I don't feel much different. He said that I will have days that I feel exhausted and tired and I just need to rest. Some days my joints may be achy, so I just have to take Tylenol. Basically I just have to listen to my body and take care of it. So I guess if I have to have Lupus, then I'm grateful it's mild and shouldn't get any worse.

I registered Kaden for KINDERGARTEN today!!! He is so eXcItEd!! We went to the school and saw a little bit of it, and he did some testing. The teacher said he is definitely ready for Kindergarten. It's nice to have that re-assurance from a teacher! My boy is growing up too fast!!!

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

AweSoMe Update!!! Reading this with Gabby and we both loved all the photos. Such fun your family is having!! Love those adorable boys!

Stacey said...

Boo for lupus! And lame snowy easter egg hunts! Hooray for everything else!! Love seeing pictures of your growing boys!!

WeBeR FaM said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter! Its always fun getting the cousins together. Sorry about having lupus. That is really scary, but I'm glad it just mild!