Monday, March 5, 2012

Random......

I just have some random pics. of what we've been doing..
which is not alot! We did venture to a museum that was doing
a dinosaur exhibit. Kaden LOVES dinosaurs right now, and he
enjoyed it.









Some cute little girls I have.... they found some of
my tank tops and thought it was fun to dance around in them! :)


Frosting cupcakes on Valentine's Day!


Emmett attacking Kaden with his sword. Someone
always ends up crying when they "sword fight". I try to hide the swords,
but they always seem to find them.

We're doing good, our car is getting fixed and should be done
this week. We've been driving around a rental that gets horrible gas
mileage! Makes me thankful for my van!

Kaden is enjoying pre-school, but really enjoys the weekends when
he doesn't have to go. He is learning so much, and has made so
many friends. It's been such a good thing for him!

Emmett is getting a mouth FULL of teeth, and likes to try and
repeat everything we tell him. He is his brothers shadow when Kaden
is around. When he can't find Kaden he yells out something sounding
like Kaden, until he finds him. At night when they are trying to go to sleep
they talk and play and laugh. If Kaden leaves the room, even for a minute, Emmett
is crying and yelling for his brother!

Brady is doing good with school and is anxious to be done. He has about a year left, and then
we'll see what happens. He is loving learning about cars, which makes me happy!

I stay home and do the normal things like cooking and cleaning and everything in
between. But, I love it and am so glad I can do this. I recently went to the Dr. because
I have had really itchy, red/purplish feet. I know, it sounds gross. Well, they did
some blood work, and I found out today I might have Lupus. It's an autoimmune disorder. I am really hoping and praying that this is not the case. I had more blood work done today and should find out more when we get the results.

Other than that, the sun is shining and Kaden has been playing outside with friends for a couple hours. It's almost Spring!! Yay!!

3 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

I haven't laughed so hard for a long time over your two little girls!! Then the not so good news about the Dr. visit. We are hoping and praying for a different outcome with the next round of blood tests. Love you!

Kim said...

LUPUS??? really??? You're in my thoughts and prayers:) Give those darling girls a hug from us! LOVE YOU!!

Amanda said...

Boo for autoimmune disorders!! I hope it all was a big fluke. Good luck with the tests:-)