Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas...

We had a great Christmas! We decided to go down and spend
Christmas Eve/Christmas morning with our families. It's what
we've done for the 5 1/2 years we've been married and we're only
an hour away and we love being with our families!!
And it was great to be with them.
(my pics. are in a total random order... so be prepared for randomness!)

Christmas morning.. Uncle Adam was home from Georgia, so we got to spend
a little time with him...
My boys seriously love their uncles!

Christmas morning at my parents house...


Emmett was more interested in the candy than
his presents..


Kaden seemed to love everything Santa brought.


Kaden and Grandpa Brad reading the Christmas
story on Christmas Eve..

Yeah, not an attractive pic. of me, but Brady got me
some awesome pink feathered earrings. Kaden thinks I
should wear them everyday! (I have yet to actually wear them
out of the house..)



Kaden and Grandma Brenda making chocolate covered
pretzels..

Cute boys!!


I'm so bad at taking pictures! I didn't take any pictures of
my boys playing with their Walker cousins. They have
so much fun playing and it's non-stop fun! I have such
awesome nieces and nephews that are willing to play
with their younger cousins. The adults stayed up playing
games, eating and talking and laughing until way too late most
nights.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas season. For us, being with our families
is such a highlight. It seems like Christmas comes and goes so fast.
Tonight for FHE we are making goals for 2012. I've never really gotten
into that, but this year I have a list of things I want to accomplish.

Happy 2012!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Im excited to hear your resolutions- Im not big into them either! Kaden looks so big on his bike! Lets get together soon...sorry I missed your call the other night, we were in Utah! Lets chat later:-)

Stacey said...

I'm bad at pictures too! But the ones you got are fantastic. Love them. Looks like a great Christmas!

Kim said...

it seems like i always bring my camera and the weekend flies by that i rarely get any pics too! love the ones you got! Happy new year:) Hope one of your resolutions is to come to utah more often:)

Elder and Sister Walker said...

I haven't even looked at the pictures that I took at Christmas. So you are one step ahead of many of us. We did have a great time having all our grandchildren and most of our kids here. It truly was a Merry Christmas!!