Thursday, July 14, 2011

Remembering....

I can't believe it's been a year since Emmett was born! I was deleting some pictures off of my camera to make room for some birthday pics., and saw some of these... I was huge! I still can't believe I had an almost 10 lb. baby.
Sweet little boy.. I'm pretty sure after he was born Dr.Cox said, well you've got a linebacker!

I love his sweet smile! He is a happy boy, very curious and into EVERYTHING, tries to say words we say to him, can say: thank you, dada,mama, uh oh, uh uh, and tries to say Kaden (which is so cute!). He isn't interested in walking, which is how Kaden was, too. He gets where he wants to go fast enough crawling! We're going to the water park today, and having a party later!
Happy Birthday Emmett!!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

can i just say.. you were NOT huge! I'm not sure how a 10lb baby fit in that little, cute tummy:) Happy Birthday Emmett boy, we miss you and love you. See you next week. Yeah!!!!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

This is Megan. Emmett is sooooo Cute!
He is getting so big! I had a good time at Emmett's 1 party. Thanks for every thing.

Elder and Sister Walker said...

This is Gabby. I can't believe Emmett is finally 1! It's crazy! Last time I saw him it was Christmas! He has grown up so fast! See you next week at cousin camp!

Erin_C said...

wow i can't believe he is one! he is such a cute boy! hope he has a great birthday!

Stacey said...

Were did that year go? I thought for sure he was just in your belly like 2 weeks ago! Crazy! Hope to see him... And kaden... And YOU this week!