My little boy is one! We had a fun day and went to the new water park with my mom and two of my nieces.
Kaden starts swim lessons in a week and he is excited! He doesn't love the water, so hopefully this will help him!
Kaden starts swim lessons in a week and he is excited! He doesn't love the water, so hopefully this will help him!
We had Emmett's party in our tiny apartment! Here he is with the awesome cake I made... (no just kidding, I didn't make his cake! I went to a service auction in our ward for relief society, and ended up with someone willing to make a birthday cake for me. I wasn't sure how it would be, so I also made cupcakes. I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome it was!!)
Emmett was so careful with the cake, and only took a few bites and was done! I was really surprised because he loves anything sweet. But, he also really dislikes being in the high chair, so I think that was a part of it!
He loves belly buttons and finds his and anyone else close enough to lift up their shirt, so look out!
Emmett clapping when everyone else was clapping for him! Poor kid had his Dr. appointment today and got 4 shots. He got a sucker afterwards, so that helped. He's 25 lbs. and 31.5 in., he's in the 90th% for all. He has such cute curls in the back, but he has a hair appointment in a few days to get a trim. It makes me kinda sad to cut off those adorable curls.. I'm really hoping they will grow back!
We love you Emmett!!!!
4 comments:
Oh...he looks even bigger than when I saw him last. Looks like you guys will enjoy that water park. By the way, I LOVE you swim suit. It is way cute!
That is so crazy he is already 1! It goes by way too fast!He is adorable!
We love that little blue-eyed boy!
You have two cute boys!!!! When I look at these pics, I miss idaho a little. Lots of fun stuff to do!
Post a Comment