I don't know about anybody else, but around here we are a bunch of sickies. Kaden started throwing up last night, and is still throwing up. I have a cold and passed out last night on my way to help Kaden. Emmett has a cold, too, but it's not affecting him too much. And Brady is our awesome daddy and husband taking care of all of us! He just started at BYU-I today and is going to overlap with 2 schools for a couple of weeks. Talk about a busy guy. I am enjoying going to a Zumba class a couple of days a week. So much fun! It's a good workout and fun dancing. I'm not much of a dancer, but I really enjoy it!
Kaden started soccer last week and his first game was on Saturday. It was pretty funny. Most of the kids had no idea what was going on or what to do. Kaden was just mad beacause they wouldn't use his ball for the game.

Best part of the game for Kaden!
I love my boys!
5 comments:
Such cute pics! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! They are adorable. My kids have been sick a lot lately too:( Not fun!
oh man, i hope you all feel better soon. way to go brady! he is a hard worker. LOVE YOUR BOYS!!!..and you & brady too:)
cute boys! how on earth is emmett 9 months old? seems like he was born weeks ago :)
So sorry your house is sick! I can't believe you passed out... Scary stuff! I agree with Erin... How can Emmett seriously be 9 months! When did that happen? Can't wait to come watch kaden play some soccer. Sounds like fun!
They are so dang cute!! We cant wait for you all to be up here. I hope ya'll feel better soon!
Post a Comment