Wow! It's been soo soo long since I've posted anything. I have been busy and just didn't sit down to do anything. Now that I have a little time, my computer wont upload all my pictures!! So I will just start with what I have here.. they're backwards, but oh well!!!

Kaden (finally) finished soccer. Man that was a long season! Only because he hated it, and fought to not go to every game. He just did not like soccer. Maybe we will try again in a couple of years.. but if this isn't his sport, then that's fine with me! He says he wants to try baseball next year (yay!). I am glad for that!!

Well that gets us caught up for April.. next up May!!
In other news, we have moved back to Rexburg (yep, AGAIN!). Brady is determined to finish up here, and we are excited for him to be done. He still has a couple more years, but it will be great when he has his degree. I enjoy being up here. We walk so much! We walk to the bank, to get ice cream, to the park, to the library. It's great! Our nightly ritual, as long as it's nice, is going for walks to the park. They're building a new water park up here, and Kaden can't wait for that to be finished!! Any visitors are welcome to hit up the water park with us!! :)
2 comments:
Yay. I love updates and it looks like you really have been busy.
I love all your updates! I've been waiting to see pictures of those boys. We miss you guys do much. Love all the pictures. And what? Kaden can not be four! That's crazy. Glad you are liking rexburg! Can't wait to come up and see you!
Post a Comment