Saturday, January 15, 2011

Grandma's Cabin

We took off last weekend and went up to Island Park with Brady's family. We could only stay for a night because Brady started school on Monday! There's this cute little cabin called Grandma's Cabin that they like to stay at. Kaden thought it was actually Grandma Rasmussen's cabin, and thought that was pretty cool. There was alot of snow, and it snowed while we were there. It was beautiful!
Emmett bundled up to head outside!


There were snow tunnels everywhere and Kaden enjoyed crawling through them and just rolling and playing in the snow. It was cold, but he didn't care. My sweet boys hangin out..
This little boy is SIX months old! Seriously, where did the time go?? It has flown. He is so much fun, and so happy and smiley and giggly. He loves his brother and I can't wait until they can play together. Kaden always asks "Tomorrow will Emmett be bigger so we can play?". He can't wait either.
We looked in Kaden's baby book yesterday, and right now Emmett is as big as Kaden was when Kaden was a year old! They are the exact same weight, but Emmett is a few inches shorter than Kaden was. That is crazy! I don't notice until I carry Emmett in the car seat, then I can really feel how big he is.
Tomorrow Kaden will go to Sunbeams for the first time! They didn't take the new sunbeams the first Sunday in January, and we were gone last week. So tomorrow is the BIG day! Kaden does not want to go, even though he really doesn't know what it is. He loves to play with his teacher's baby in Nursery, so he doesn't want to leave her! I'm a little nervous for him, because he is so quiet, so wish us luck!!

Happy Weekend!!

5 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Good luck on Sunbeam class today!! Don't forget to take a picture of Kaden in his shirt and tie. This is a big step. Before you know it, Emmett will be in the nursery.....Yikes, time does fly.

Emmett's pictures are so adorable. You got some good ones of that big boy!

Stacey said...

Good luck kaden! I hope he loves it. And hello Emmett! That boy is quite the looker. See you Tuesday!

Alice said...

The Rasmussens sure make CUTE little boys! Kaden and Emmett would like to play with Jeremy's boys, Tyler and Jayce!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

CUTE pictures! They grow up way too fast!

JeriLyn said...

It's been way too long since I have looked at anyone's blog. Your boys are so grown up and so cute. I hope all is going well for you guys.