Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sunbeams!

Kaden went to sunbeams a couple of weeks ago and did AWESOME! He walked right in the primary room and sat with his class perfectly. I was kinda surprised because he had told me that he did NOT want to go to sunbeams. But, he loved it. He came home saying he needed some scriptures so he could get a sticker every Sunday. So, we went out and got him some scriptures and he loves them. He sleeps with them, "reads" them, and carries them everywhere. What a sweet little boy and a great example to us.
(moments after taking this picture, I turned my back for 2 seconds and Emmett had rolled off the couch. Poor guy, I felt soo bad!)

What a big boy!! We love you Kaden and we're so proud of you!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love that he carries his scriptures everywhere! He's going to be a great missionary someday:) What a handsome big boy with that tie on!! Love you guys

Amanda said...

Thats so awesome! Geez they grow up fast:)

WeBeR FaM said...

That is so cute! Your boys are handsome!

Elder and Sister Walker said...

I am so glad that Kaden enjoys his Sunbeam class. He looks so grown up in his shirt and tie. He is so cute with his scriptures!!!!!