dr. appointment next week and I'm anxious to see how much he has grown. He eats every couple hours when he's awake, but during the night he is getting much better.. I think it's because of this wonderful invention pictured below... it's called Fisher Price Rock and Play Sleeper. I had seen this online before Emmett was born and really wanted one, but decided I could do without. Well, my awesome mom decided that I needed one, because I needed some sleep! And, it has been great. Emmett is sleeping between 4-5 hours at a time, which is great compared to the every 2 hours he was doing. So I would recommend this to new moms for sure.

Here's some random pictures of Emmett.. I like how Kaden is randomly in some of the pictures. Like in this one you can see some of his feet..
He has started smiling, but of course as soon as I pull out the camera, he's more interested in figuring out what the heck it is, then smiling. But, one of these days I will get a pic. He is also starting to "talk" to us and it's so fun.
apartments and had to
have it in the pic. and Emmett looks really akward, I didn't
realize his neck was breaking!*
Annie really wanted to hold Emmett. She loves touching his face, so cute!
Sleeping so peacefully.He didn't have a clue what was going on, or that everyone was there for him!
My Mom and meSome of the Walker cousins
Here is another random Kaden picture. I was just trying to get some cute ones of Emmett and Kaden had to stick his head in to make sure he was in them.
That's it for us!! I'm looking forward to the cooler weather, so we can enjoy being outside for awhile before it gets too cold!!
3 comments:
I Love that picture of Kaden's head popping in with Emmett! It actually is super cute!!! And totally captures how much Mr. K loves being by his 'little buddy.' Adorable!
I can't believe how big Emmett is getting! Your two boys are both adorable!
You have some CUTE little boys!!! Emmett is so stinkin cute in that picture of his asleep in his car seat! And I like in the last picture you can see Brady's Mt.Dew!
Post a Comment