Well it's been a little while since I posted.. not too much going on! Emmett is a great baby and is getting so much more alert everyday. He enjoys eating and eating and occasionally sleeping! I'm not sure how I am not falling asleep all the time during the day with the amount of sleep I am getting (or not getting) during the night. Emmett likes to be held, that's for sure. He is so close to smiling (on purpose), I know it will be any day now! Brady has been in Washington, remodeling his Grandma's house, so the boys & I have been staying with my parents. Today we went to our awesome zoo.. and saw about 5 animals. But, we did get to feed and pet some goats, which was fun! :)
These brothers just love each other. Emmett follows Kaden with his eyes
whenever Kaden is around. I'm sure Kaden will get Emmett to smile before anyone else does.
Emmett's hair is turning lighter around the sides, it's getting blonde. And when he gets out of the bath, it's so curly! I'm excited to see what his hair will be like in a few months. He is definitely his daddy's boy!
3 comments:
The funny part about the goat picture is that just after I snapped it the goat jumped off the rock and scared Linds and Kaden to death. Linds screamed of course and I laughed!! Wish I had gotten that picture.
I think Kaden and Emmett are actually talking to each other on the floor. We just don't understand their brother language...
cute brothers! i can't wait to see you guys next week. Emmett looks sooo much like Kaden to me. What if he had blond curly hair?? so california surfer like...adorable::) love ya!!
So cute. Emmett looks like a mini kaden. glad your doing well. you look great!
Post a Comment