Friday, July 9, 2010

Over Due...

Well, I'm not officially over due.. but basically! I went into the dr. today and I am at a 1 (still) and 50% ephased (dont know how to spell it). So, pretty much nothing is happening. Which is crazy because I really felt like something was going on, even though I've had no contractions. I have been scheduled to be induced .. but not until WEDNESDAY NIGHT! Apparently, there's alot of people due this week, so that's the soonest they could get me in, unless I go by myself. But, that doesn't seem like it's going to happen. Soo major bummer!! I'm uncomfortable, but not miserable, so I guess I'm okay. Kaden was 5 days early, so for some reason I thought that would be the case with this boy.. but nope! He just isn't ready to make his appearance yet. Hopefully soon!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

6 comments:

The Gray Gang said...

BUMMER!!!!! I hope he comes soon!

Erin_C said...

Sorry! I was 1/2 cm and nowhere either, and two days later went into labor. So maybe he will surprise you? Good luck!

Stacey said...

I was hoping you would be in the hospital already! Wednesday isn't too much further, you can do it! Can't wait to meet this little guy. See you Tuesday...but hopefully not!

Anonymous said...

I have been watching your blog hoping you had had him. I was 2 weeks early with Alivia so when I found out I wasn't going early with Austin I was pretty bummed too! I was like you uncomfortable but not to miserable. Good luck enjoy the next few days!!! and hopefully your next post will be the new baby post!

Dennis & Hollie said...

Hang in there!!!! We can't wait to hear the news that your little guy is here!!! Here's to a smooth-complication-free labor and delivery!!!

Dani said...

Good Luck!! Can't wait to hear the story and see pictures of the little guy!!