Well we took advantage of a "nice" morning yesterday and went for a walk to a park by our house. The weather started out decent, but by the time we were done at the park it was windy and our noses were red. Brady has been walking to school the past couple weeks and so we decided to meet up with him on his way home. It was fun, and we'll probably do it more often... as long as it warms up! Today has been freezing!! It has been snowing and raining on and off. I'm pretty much sick of it. Saturday was nice, and so we worked in our yard for a little bit. We're so anxious for Spring and nice weather!! Hopefully it comes soon..
Kaden was posing for me at the park yesterday. He kept running, then stopping and posing and saying, take a picture! It's not everyday.. actually ever.. that he is willing and posing for pictures. So I had to take advantage of it!
He is looking more and more like a big boy lately. And kinda getting an attitude when he doesn't get what he wants. I guess it's been coming, since he is almost 3! And his "terrible twos" weren't so terrible. Oh well... he's too cute and just makes us laugh most the time. And he loves his mommy, so I'm not complaining!!
6 comments:
i love love LOVE the pic at the top! he was really posing, how cute! how great that brady can walk to school, and that you guys can meet up. those will be such fun memories:)
I agree with Kim. The picture at the top is to die for. Can't wait to start walking! Call you when I get back from Texas!
I have to agree with everyone else! that Picture is adorable and could be professional!! I never get pictures of Hanna either...little boogers!! ya wanna bet that the weather will be beautiful today?! thats poky i guess.
He really was posing!! That doesn't happen every day. What adorable pictures. He is getting so grown up. I can agree that he LOVES his mommy. He is so cute with Linds. By the way... the tatoo on the hand is R2D2. Supposedly it would come off easily....That was almost a week ago.
These are great pictures of Kaden, he looks so cute!!
ADORABLE. Man, Kaden is a cutie! Great pics.
Post a Comment