Last weekend we went down to my sister's house in Utah! It was her birthday and we just hadn't been down in a long time so we thought it would be fun. My mom and I were going to go down on Thursday, but she was having major problems with her knee and so Brady told me he would take me. So we went late Friday and Brady's brother Josh decided to join us too. Kaden just loves his cousins!! He doesn't get to see them often enough! He has been talking about Ellie, Hannah and Maddie since we went down. Thanks Kim & Matt!!

Sunday morning before we headed back it was quite the winter wonderland! The girls were going outside, so Kim got Kaden all dressed in snow pants and even some pink boots!
Ellie reading books to Kaden and Hannah. She's an excellent reader and Kaden enjoyed listening to her read!
Not a great picture of me.. but I am starting to get a belly! Wow I feel huge already though! I am 21 weeks today.. but who's counting?! Halfway there!! Lately, this little boy has been moving more and more. Not huge movements, but I am definately feeling him there. Brady actually got to feel him a little bit the other night. So exciting! And apparently at this stage in my pregnancy, I have become quite the bawl baby.. Last week me and Kaden and Brady were watching the Toy Story 3 trailer and I just started bawling and couldn't stop! Normally, I am not such an emotional wreck. But, these past couple weeks.. WOW! But, I mean Toy Story 3 looks so cute.. if anyone hasn't seen the trailer, you should! And Kaden is really into Woody and Buzz and Jessie Cowgirl right now. Anyway- and the other day I had to go turn in some things to the Medicaid office.. well this lady that I talked to was so rude and impatient with me and acted like I was an idiot. It was all I could do to not yell at her!! I left, almost in tears, called Brady and told him how she had treated me and I didn't cry! Well, I decided to call my mom and tell her what had happened and of course, I start bawling my eyes out. And, it's like once I start, it takes a while for me to recover!! Brady is sympathetic but just kinda looks at me like, wow what just happened?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anywho... Brady is truckin along with school and doing great! He has been pulling some late nighters, but he gets things done and is so smart. I am proud of him!!
Kaden is currently battling having hardly a voice. I can hardly hear him when he's sitting in his car seat right behind me.. poor kid! Hopefully it comes back soon.. I am attempting to potty train him again, no luck so far! I am beginning to think it will not happen before we have the baby.. but we still have a while, so hopefully it will happen.
Like I said, I feel like I'm getting huge! But, it is so fun to feel this little boy move. July still seems far away, but I'm sure it will be here soon. Well, that's what's up with us!! Hope everyone is doing great!
6 comments:
I can completely relate to feeling emotional. I always tell Collin I feel so sad and don't know why. He's pretty good about just telling me he's sorry even though I know he thinks I'm crazy. And I probably would have cried all day if a lady at the medicaid office had made me feel dumb, dealing with that kind of stuff always stresses me out (I found it was a lot harder in Pocatello then it is here in Moscow, I think they're nicer here, maybe because it's a tiny town??) oh the joys of pregnancy :) Anyways, you're belly is adorable (isn't it funny how everybody elses pregnant bellies are so cute, but when it's your own you just feel huge?) Good luck!
Linds, You look great and don't give up on the potty training, it may feel like it, but I promise he won't go to the MTC with a suitcase of Pampers.
Oh, I love Kaden! His poor little voice today was so sweet. And as for you being huge...not even!! Sorry about the stupid medicaid people. They suck! See you Friday!
Isn't it wonderful that we can cry to mom anytime..poor lady she gets tears from me too:) Thanks for such fun weekend! i loved every second that you guys were here. AND, not even HUGE..you skinny minny, still have a LONG way to go to being even remotely showing. you're gorgeous!!
You look so cute!!! And there is hardly anything there. I can totally sympathize with you about the emotional thing, I was just like that, lol. Glad you doing good
Man I hated to miss that Utah trip. Looks like fun.
Sorry my sympathy and momma bear attitude got you crying and crying. I don't like mean people, especially directed to my kids!!
Love the profile, about time you are getting a little tummy...
Post a Comment