I thought I should give a little update on what we've been doing the past couple weeks... Well, we moved AGAIN! We bought a house a couple months ago, and Brady's dad uses the upstairs as his office, and we're in the basement. It has taken some getting used to (only by me..), but it's nice. Brady worked hard painting and making it look good. Kaden absolutely loves his room. He is such a trooper with moving.. he adjusts really well. We have moved about 4 times this year. I am so SICK of it!! I don't know how long we will stay in this apartment, but hopefully a little while.
Brady is staying busy with work and deciding if he wants to go back to school in January..
I am home with Kaden everyday, except one day a week I go and get groceries for the assisted living center that my father in law owns. It takes about 3 hours and works out pretty good.
Kaden is just growing up so much!! He loves playing football, soccer, (any sport actually) watching movies, reading books and playing with "swords". He can basically turn anything he is holding into a sword or a gun.. yikes! I guess that's just what little boys do! He is a little cuddler when I lay with him to get him to sleep and I love that. He says the funniest things and does funny things for people to laugh at him. The other night he was being so silly at G&G Rasmussen's, and slipped by the fireplace and got a fat lip! It was so sad, his lip was so big he had a hard time talking or eating anything the rest of the night. It's healing up now, but he still notices his "owie" and says "My owie getting better!" . Love him!!
My exciting news.......... I get to go to Boise tomorrow to watch NEW MOON at MIDNIGHT with my sister and my niece!! I am so excited!! My sister bought me a ticket for my birthday, and as long as we dont wake up to a snow storm, then we're heading that way for a fun night!! I can't wait (hopefully I can stay awake..)!!
3 comments:
so jealous about your trip! You will have to let me know if the movie is awesome! since I will have to wait until saturday to see it :( Have so much fun and drive safe!!! see you monday
sounds fun, i dont think i could stay awake until after midnight, i feel old! hey I need your address to invite you to our blog. Send it to me at calliecondie@gmail.
Love your post. Your basement home is so cute. You and Brady know how to fix up a place. We have a blast with Kaden. He keeps us laughing most of the time.
Happy Thanksgiving!! We Love You All!
Post a Comment