Well we had a fun Halloween~ Kaden was an adorable giraffe. It went perfectly with the color of his hair. And he loved his costume. It was a little small, it was for 2-4 yr. olds, but this kid is just growing and it didn't fit him very well. But, he still looked so cute! We went to my parents ward trunk or treat, and carnival. Kaden had a great time going around to all the cars and then playing some fun games. Obviously he enjoyed the candy the best. He would open a sucker, suck on it for a few minutes, then open another one and do the same thing. I dont really enjoy Halloween, but it's so much more fun when you have a little boy who really enjoys it.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!
5 comments:
He was the cutest giraffe I have ever seen! Loved the bum!
oh my..how cute! i just want to squeeze that little tooshie! Hope you had a fun halloween. i think you're all moved in by now..how's it going?
I love the giraffe! so cute!
looks like fun! I love Kaden's giraffe. It does go good with his hair. Thanks for the ghost Kaden sent Annie. She loved it and was excited to open her letter. Halloween will just get funner and funner!
Hey! Sorry it's taken me so long to comment back! I am going back to work ;-( it will all be for the better though. My husband is going to go back to school to get his degree and this is the best way to do it.
Anyways, you sure had a cute giraffe for Halloween! & I agree with the boy thing, I never thought I would love having a boy so much!
Post a Comment