Temple the other night when Brady was working late..
The flowers are soo pretty! (sorry this pics. are the wrong
way..)
he wanted to stay there all night. He also wanted to go
inside--someday Kaden!!
On the 4th, Brady & I ran in a 5K up here in Rexburg.Luckily my parents came up and so we didn't have to push
Kaden in the stroller. That would've been tough going through
the grass.. so thanks Mom and Dad!!

After the race.. I am not much of a runner..
so it wasn't like this was so fun and I'm just jumping
at the next chance to do it again. But, I am glad we
did it and maybe will do another one sometime. The first
mile was hard .. but then after that, we could've ran forever!
(Okay not me.. but maybe Brady!)
Running through the golf course and wavin 
So we headed down to the parade with our friends..
basically it was really hot and not that exciting of a parade.
But, Kaden enjoyed it and cried when we had to leave!
Go Broulims! The biggest shopping cart
I've ever seen...
The cake I made for the BBQ... delish!
Watching the fireworks that lasted about 5 minutes,
and it was hardly even dark outside! Oh well, Kaden enjoyed
them anyway. We were all so tired and ready to go to
bed.. it had been a long day!
We will be moving back down to Pocatello when school gets out for about a month.. maybe longer! We're still trying to figure some things out. It's hard being up here when Brady works down in Pocatello a couple days out of the week. And when Winter comes, I don't want Brady to have to drive down there to work....... so we will see what happens! I really like Rexburg, but I really like Pocatello too!!
Anyway, we had a good 4th of July and look forward to the rest of the month with lots of family things!
4 comments:
cute pics! good job running, you looked like a pro. I have zero plans this weekend so lets hang out friday! just call me when you get here.
I agree with Amanda, you are like a professional runner! You look like a natural out there. Well, if you move to Poky....let us know! Now that Tayden is a little older and I am home, we could totally hang out all the time. It would be awesome. I would love to do something this weekend, but I am headed to Dallas to see Justin and Echo! Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!
I am so excited that you ran the 5K.. Congrats. It was fun bbqing with you guys :)
What a day!! I LOVE the pics of Kaden at the temple. how sweet! only 17 years away until he goes in:) The splash park was so fun. See ya this week. love ya
Post a Comment