Kaden started singing in the car on our way home froom Jackson... sorry about me laughing.. I couldn't stop laughing! We don't know where he learned this singing or dancing from! But, we thought it was hilarious.. so watch and enjoy!!
Oh Linds that is so funny!!! Dad just got home and I had it ready for him to watch. We laughed and laughed. Maybe you otta think about AFHV, could be the big winner.
6 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!!! Oh he is so stinkin funny! I am proud to be his Aunt especially when he does these things!
Oh Linds that is so funny!!! Dad just got home and I had it ready for him to watch. We laughed and laughed. Maybe you otta think about AFHV, could be the big winner.
I love it! That was hilarious! Oh boy,he is funny. I agree with your mom...you got a winner for sure!
that is the cutest video! You captured an awesome moment. Hanna liked it too... she kept saying "aden." we need to get em together again!
That is so cute! I love how he is mouthing the words.
Lindsey! I do remember you! It is so good to hear from you! Your family is so cute especially your little boy!
Post a Comment