Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We had a fun weekend! We were able to stay in Rexburg this weekend and just hang out. There's a fun nature park like 2 minutes from our house and we went there a few times over the weekend. There's a walking path, a couple ponds full of ducks and a skate park. It's a pretty fun park. Kaden loves it! Especially the ducks. There were some cute baby ducks following their mama. Some of the ducks came right up to Brady and were eating the goldfish (crackers.. that's all we had!) right out of Brady's hand. Kaden thought that was pretty cool.








Me and Kaden and Sharon and Ethan ventured to Idaho Falls to Tautphaus Park Zoo. It was such a nice day! Kaden had alot of fun. He loved seeing the monkeys, tigers, lions, snake, and panda. This is the best picture I had. And it's not great! But, we had a fun time! Thanks Sharon and Ethan for coming with us!!
Ethan is such a cutie!! Kaden loves Baby Ethan (that's what he calls him).
So, if anyone wants to come visit us.. we know of a few fun parks we could go to!!

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

So glad you are enjoying Rexburg. Sounds like you have found the place to go. I hope there is no limit on how many times I can watch the photo show. I just can't quit looking at your beautiful family( yes Brady, you are beautiful too!)