Yesterday was mine & Brady's 3rd Anniversary! Crazy how fast time seems to fly. We had a good day- we were able to go to the temple while my mom stayed with Kaden and then we had a crock-pot turkey and mashed potatoes here at our house. For a special treat, we had some delish cupcakes from this little place here in Rexburg... check out their blog- thecocoabeancupcakecafe.blogspot.com . Such good cupcakes! We had a good day. I am so lucky to have Brady as my husband and my best-friend. He is so good to me and Kaden. Things are a little crazy right now, with him in work and school.. and I wish we could spend all day everyday together. But, I love the time we do get to spend together! Happy 3 Years babe!! I love you!!
We got a sneak peek at our pictures.. Check them out
capturedbyadrianne.blogspot.com
They turned out soo soo good! I can't wait to see the rest!
4 comments:
I thought they turned out cute too!!I just picked up the cds so when you guys are in town just remind me to give them to you.
they are way cute linds. i love the one of kaden and his big blue eyes, and of your fam. can't wait to see more! Happy 3rd!!
Wow! Three years already. Time flies when you are having fun huh? Hope Rexburg is treating you okay. Hope to see you soon!
just looked at your pictures. How cute!! I love the ones with Hannah and Kaden. They are so cute together. Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen look pretty cute too with those babies. What a nice family to be part of.
Can't wait to see the rest.
P.S. sure enjoyed my cupcake, thanks again
Post a Comment