Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Update!

Well, we made it up here and we've been here for 2 weeks! Brady is in school and I think (kind of) enjoying it. He's had a lot of homework, so that's not so fun. But, our apartment is pretty put together. It's small, but nothing we can't handle for a while. We're figuring out where things are.. and we like Rexburg! Kaden & I drove to IF yesterday to do some shopping~ we try and find things everyday to keep us busy!



Kaden got another hair cut!
I swear it's becoming a weekly
thing... I think I need to learn
how to do it myself! It would
save alot of money. Here the
cute boy is (with a piece of gum
in his mouth!). He's getting so
grown up!! He will be two in June.. crazy!!




Kaden & Hannah having a good-
bye kiss. This was a couple weeks
ago.. but it's just too cute! Kaden
talks about Heidi & Hannah all
the time! He loves you guys!!


Just hanging out watching morning
shows.. usually Handy Manny or
Mickey or Wonder Pets! He was
saying "Cheese!" really cute.



Since our move, Kaden has been
in his new bed. And loves it!! He
gets excited every night for "night
night" and enjoys reading books
in his new bed. He has done awesome
sleeping in his bed... which I am so grateful
for! He especially loves his Mickey blanket!
Anyway, just a little update on us. We come down to Poky quite a bit still, we have had some family stuff and Brady working. But, we're enjoying Rexburg! It's a nice, little town. It's been a good change for us!




3 comments:

Stacey said...

I am so glad you are are posting again! Its good to see what you are up to. I'm glad you are liking Rexburg so far. Amanda and I are talking about going up to IF to see you in a few weeks, we will let you know for sure. Hope all is well. Call me when you are in town.

The Armstrong Family said...

I am glad you guys are liking it!!! Kaden looks cute with his one sock on...Hannah was so excited to see pictures of him. Have fun, I guess we will see you this weekend.

Kim said...

Oh linds it's so good to hear from you. Kaden is such a handsome little devil..i love the new haircut. My girls miss him and you guys too. I'm glad you're liking rexburg! Hope to see you guys soon.