Saturday, April 11, 2009

This is it!

Well, today is our moving day! We're taking our stuff from our storage unit up to our apartment and then on Monday, we'll move everything else. We are excited/nervous/sad to head up there. For me, I have never been more than 15 minutes away from my parents! It's going to be a change. I don't know how long it will be before we get our computer up and running, so I just wanted to post a few pictures of what we've been up to the past week or so.





My brother Greg & his wife Sarah were able to come
down from Portland to spend a few days with us! It had
been awhile since we had seen them, so it was nice.
We wish they could've stayed longer!


Kaden loves Texas! But most the time he is bossing him around. He always wants Tex to be where he is. But, he loves laying on him and giving him hugs.




We went to the rodeo and had alot of fun!
Kaden loved seeing the horses and cows
and all the kids on the sheep. He looks like
a cute cowboy, just missing his hat!
We hope everyone has a happy Easter! We love you all!

4 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Good Luck w/ the move guys.... Change is.... good. it keeps things interesting right :) I'm sure your friends up there are so excited your coming and I'm SURE you'll meet new LIFE long friends.

Stacey said...

Don't leave! I am going miss you guys!!! Just kidding, it will be so so good for you. And we will still do stuff. Kaden sounds like another bossy little redheaded girl...remember you can Ginger?! Haha! Good luck!

Kim said...

I love Cowboy Kaden. What a handsome little devil he is. Good luck with the move. wish we could be there. I know you'll love Rexburg! Can't wait to see your new humble abode. love you guys!!

Dennis & Hollie said...

Kaden just gets cuter and cuter and cuter! What a heartbreaker he is going to be! You'll have to keep an eye on him...the little girls in Rexburg and going to chase him all over the playground! Good luck with your move! Rexburg is great...I am sure you will really grow to love it. Have fun!