Thursday, March 26, 2009
Spring..well not really..
Well we were having a nice spring until we got dumped on with snow. I am soo sick of the coldness I could scream. I am ready to move to Arizona... wait no we are moving to Rexburg which is always like 20 degrees colder than Pocatello!! I am not leaving our apartment during winter. I will stay inside until it gets warm. Anyway, here are a few pictures of Kaden enjoying the nice weather. He loves, loves being outside! He doesn't care if it's warm or cold.. but obviously I do.


Kaden got his hair cut again. He looks so cute. He sat perfectly still the whole time and only moved his eyes to look over at me. He made a new friend, Kevin. Somehow they're cousins.. but anyway, they were sharing crackers and just looking at each other.. it was cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My Mom told me Kaden and Kevin were good buds! How fun!!!
his haircut is way cute! are we still on for tuesday?
Post a Comment