Me, Kaden & Santa.. He was so excited in line to see Santa, but as we got closer, there was no way he was sitting on his lap!

Kaden sporting one of Ben's sweat bands.. he's stinkin cute!
Kaden loves his cousins! He especially loves saying Hannah and Ellie (he says their names soo cute!)... and I think they love him just as much!
Kaden got a skateboard from my parents..
pretty sure he's the next Ryan Sheckler!
Kaden loves the snow!! He wanted to help Grandpa
shovel off the deck. He helped in between eating the
snow and throwing it on his head!
2 comments:
You got some great pics of the holidays. Ellie and Hannah just love Kaden, they always talk about him and really miss him when we leave. I heard the poor kid got sick, darn it i hope he's feeling better. It was so great to see your cute family and get to hang out. love ya linds~
Ooooh my gosh. He is getting so big and just cuter w/ age. I hope I getta see you guys this weekend. That'd be so fun. MISS U
Post a Comment