Almost another month has passed by and so I guess I need to blog!
I turned 26 on October 11. I celebrated my actual birthday
in Disneyland and that is THE best place to spend your birthday!!
It was a great day there. On our way home we stopped at
Brady's parents and had a little party there.
Playing in the leaves before it got too cold!
Carving pumpkins at G&G Rasmussen's.
First snow of Winter!!
Kaden had crazy hair day at school so we shaved him a mohawk.
I was glad to see the rest of his hair go.. something about having a mohawk
like that makes him seem like a stinker! But he did look cute with it!
Below: We caught a mouse in our house! I'm not sure how long
it had been in our house, but on the day we finally caught it
I had been hearing scratching sounds on the boys door while
Emmett was IN the room asleep. Emmett woke up and came out
looking completely scared, and then later we finally caught that
stinkin' mouse! It took Brady over an hour to catch that sneaky thing.
He was pretty proud of it (if you can't tell!:)).
Next up was Halloween! Kaden had a fun little party at
school that I got to help with and a little parade around his school.
Later we went trick-or-treating with our friends, Kai and Isaac and
baby Candice!
Kaden had a little Thanksgiving program in his classroom.
He had to memorize a part and then draw a picture about it.
He doesn't enjoy speaking in front of people, so it was hard to
hear, but he did have it memorized and did so good!
Thanksgiving with my family! Emmett was so into dancing with
the girls. He can shake his hips and move like nothin else.. not sure
who he got that from!
We got to celebrate my dad's birthday with him and my mom
by meeting them for lunch. Happy Birthday Dad!!!
We decorated our tree. It definitely doesn't look
professional, but when you have kids who like to move
the ornaments every two seconds, it's kinda pointless it make it
fancy! So we used all the ornaments we had and added
some super hero ornaments to it and it is beautiful!!
This little boy is potty-trained!! He has only had a few accidents
and is dry during naps/nighttime. We sure got lucky!!
So proud of him!!
4 comments:
Love all your pictures and update:) That mohawk was awesome, made him look SOO grown up!
AND our tree has most of the ornaments on the bottom where Hanna can reach. I didn't bother to fix it so, our tree looks really unprofessional too!
How did I miss your update?? Great pictures. Tells a fun story of your sweet family.
I LOVE the picture overload. Its so fun to see your boys growing! I'll be home over Christmas, hope to see you!!
Oh it looks like you guys have been having fun!! I miss you guys! And horrible friend here...happy b-lated birthday!! 4 months later :)
Post a Comment