Monday, October 15, 2012

Fun Fall!

 We just spent an awesome week in California, but before I post 
about that I wanted to get these cute pictures up.. 
The boys and I went over to a park and took some pictures the other day
before it got too chilly! Kaden is trying to figure out his smile.
It's different from one day to the next but he still looks cute!!

 Emmett on the other hand loves to smile for the camera! He loves
to say "Cheese!" and give the biggest smile!
 Kaden had a fun field day at school a couple of weeks ago. 
There were a bunch of different stations with different activities to try.
It was fun and it was on Grandma Brenda's birthday! So she came up and 
enjoyed the field day with us and had some lunch to celebrate!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Geez your boys change every time I see them! So grown up!!! I cant wait to hear all about Cali:)

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Love your fall pictures!! I was delighted to spend my birthday with your sweet family! Thanks!!

The Gray Gang said...

Emmett is so grown up!!! What adorBle boys.

Kim said...

love the fall pictures! those boys are so stinkin cute. We had so much fun with all of you in Cali!