Kaden turned 5! He's grown up so fast and now that he is 5, according to him, he
"can do anything!". He says, "Mom I can do (whatever it is) because I'm 5!"
He makes me laugh. Just this morning I asked him if he made his bed and he said, "Well,
not recently." Seriously?!
We celebrated at Grandma & Grandpa Rasmussen's house and
he had his cousin Hannah there and his friend Ethan and Grandma and Grandpa
Walker came up too. He was spoiled by everyone! He's a lucky boy, that's for sure.
5 comments:
I cant believe he is 5! That is crazy! And he is as cute as ever!
That picture of Emmett shooting Kaden cracks me up! So cute!!! I might use the pictures that Ethan is in on Facebook if you dont mind :)
CUTE Birthday pictures!! It was a fun party. Glad we could be there!
WOW! Five!!! What a handsome boy!
wish we could've been there! we love Kaden, he is such a crack-up!! Happy BIrthday:)
Post a Comment