Our 6 (6!) year anniversary was on Mother's Day! I'm a little
late, but didn't want to forget to post about it. I can't believe it's been
6 years (been together for 7)!! Time has flown by.
I made Brady a little video with some pics. of us through the years, so
I thought I would share a few of us..
Dating......... 2005
We started dating my senior year of high school.
I was reading a letter I wrote to Brady the other day (which
was pretty embarrassing! I can't believe how cheesy I sounded) and
I told him how I couldn't wait to be Mrs. Rasmussen and have
kids with him and all that kind of stuff. I also said how I much I loved
his family and couldn't wait to be a part of it. I meant everything and
still do!!
MARRIED! May 13, 2006
in Idaho Falls. I don't remember too much of that day except
that I got sun-burned BAD and I got sick and lost my voice!
And, we were finally married!
It was a great day.
We went on our honeymoon to Park City.
October 2006
My b-day and announcing we were prego!!
June 4, 2007
This feels like it was just yesterday when Kaden was born!
I can't believe he is almost 5. I look awful but it was such an
easy labor. Way easier than I was expecting!
July 14, 2010
Emmett was born! I can't believe how BIG my belly was!
I guess it makes sense because of how huge Emmett was, but
still.. wow!
We have moved 12 times
lived in 10 different places
been to Disneyland 2 times (planning to go in October, yay!!)
Washington 3 (or maybe 4) times
had 2 beautiful and amazing boys
in the 6 years we've been married.
Can't think of anyone else I'd rather be doing this with.
Love you babe!!!













6 comments:
Ohhhhhh....I love your trip down memory lane. You are a beautiful couple with such amazing little boys. What a wonderful family. So glad to have Brady and his family in our lives. We love you all!!
LOVE the post...Cant believe you've been together 7 years. Wowza! Your wedding pictures are beautiful!!! you havent aged a day:)
Happy (late) anniversay! It has flown by. Love all the pictures. You guys are pretty awesome!!
All these pictures are wonderful! I remember going to the hospital to see Kaden, and that was only the second time we met! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations!!! I loved all the pictures and by the way, your hair looked fabulous on your wedding day! ;) it's hard to believe it was six years ago though.
That is so cute! Congrats on 6 years!
Post a Comment