Me and the boys and my mom went down to Utah to stay with my sister and her family for a few days. This is Kaden on the way home. He fell asleep watching a movie and I couldn't get him to stay awake long enough to take off his headphones!
We've had a fun couple of weeks. I am getting so anxious to start and be done with Christmas shopping! Also looking forward to Thanksgiving! This time of year is so fun to be with families.
I have to write about some of Kaden's quirky things he does when he's going down for nap/bedtime..
1. We read books, sing a song, and I do criss cross applesauce/tickle his back and tell him a made up Mickey Mouse story
2. I lay by him for a few minutes
3. I get up and he asks where I'm going, and I say I will be right back
4. I go to the door and start to close it, when I hear, "Mom!" I peek back in and he waves and blows kisses, he does THREE more times when I'm trying to close the door. Then finally he turns over and goes to sleep..
This is EVERYTIME he goes down! He's like major OCD about it. It's always in this order, and if I try to do something out of order.. he knows it and says wait! you forgot! Is this normal?? Somedays it drives me crazy! But, we have to do it or he gets upset!! Anyway- this is Kaden's little quirk!
The babe is now awake from his 5 minute nap! Better run..
4 comments:
Cute pictures! We haven't seen you guys in like two weeks!!! Hopefully we see you tonight for cake and ice cream for dads birthday!
Lindsey, Thanks so much for your sweet comment! Yes, I remember you and have even taken a peek at your blog as well :) Hearing stories about my dad makes me very happy. Your story really touched me and made me cry! Thanks so much for sharing it with me!
Your little boys are so cute!
I just love your photos!! The boys are so cute. The one of Maddie with Emmett is adorable. Maddie sure did love Emmett. She was so soft and sweet to him, as were Ellie and Hannah.
Lindsey, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I found a tutorial for one of the flowers i made. (the green ones) all the others I just felt crafty and made. THe easiest ones *the big black one with a white and black button* is sheer fabric. Lots of different sizes of circles, I glued them all together in the center and then melted the edges with a lighter. (It's my fave!) The tutorial for the other is http://www.threadbanger.com/secretlife/episode/SLB_20100708_2/fabric-manipulation-how-to-make-flowers-with-fabric-part-2-secretlifeofabionerd
Have fun!
Post a Comment