Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not much has been happening around here lately. Emmett is smiling so so much and it's just super cute! He is also starting to laugh. It's a deep, growl/laugh. Very cute. He is so strong and when you hold him he wants to either stand and look around or sit up on your lap. I think he will just want to go when he figures it out! He is sleeping through the night and has been for about a month, I think. I keep waiting for that to stop, but so far so good!
Me & my boys

Emmett with his newest cousin, Nevaeh. They are 2 months apart.

She weighed about 3 lbs. less than Emmett did when he was born.. so

he looks HUGE!!

Can't wait until these two are running around like Kaden & Hannah do!
Ben making Emmett smile! His smile is pretty contagious.
Sweet, little (or not so little :)) boy!!

4 comments:

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Cute Cute!! Love the new photos. I especially love the one of Emmett and Nevaeh where Emmett is looking at the camera. His BIG blue eyes are so sweet. He is a big boy!!

The Armstrong Family said...

Cute Pics! I agree with you in the play date thing! These cousins do need to see each other more. Emmett is changing looks too! Every time I see him, he is bigger and cuter! Talk to you soon.

Kim said...

so fun to see him growing! I want to hear that deep laugh:) Hope all is going good...sometimes the 'same ol stuff' is the best place to be! LOVE YOU!!!

Bradley and Nicole said...

Lindsey your boys are so so cute! Your little family is adorable! Can I just say its so crazy to me that people my age have not only 1 child but 2!!! Hope all is going good!