Well this adorable boy had his dr. appointment yesterday. He's gonna be a big one! He is at 13 lb. 2oz. and 23 3/4 in. long (about in the 90th percentile for both). He is starting to smile and talk to us and he is just cute! Here he is talking and smiling at me before his dr. appointment. The poor guy had 3 shots, but only cried when they were poking him, and after that he was fine. I guess all the bonks on the head from his brother are making him tough! We love you buddy!

6 comments:
Oh How Cute!! He is growing so fast. He doesn't look like a chunker, probably because he is so tall. I love how he watches every move you make Linds. I love to hear him communicate with you. What sweet sounds.
We need to get together more often because Shiloh and I really want to cuddle that little boy. I have never seem him smile like that...he is getting so cute!
I'm so glad you finally caught a smile on camera because it's PRICELESS! how adorable is he? i miss cuddling him:) This stage of life is so fun, enjoy him!
I can't believe how big he is already! I love that little smile. He is just too too cute. See you soon!
What a cutie!
So cute, and it looks like you have been having a great time!
Post a Comment