Well.. summer is finally here! Yay! Even though I don't do well in the heat (being 9 months prego and very fair skinned..), I am glad it is so nice outside. We moved AGAIN! Basically just up the road from our house, but still, moving is not really fun. I believe we've moved around 10 times since we've been married for 4 years. You would think I would be used to it! But, I am glad we're in our new place before the baby is here. We're still trying to get everything in place, but I think it will happen before he comes. Which, by the way, I have a week left! Yes! I am hoping, HOPING that he comes early. I am so ready! I went to the doctor earlier this week and I am at a 1, and he is really low. I guess it's good news! Better than nothing! I think Kaden is starting to think this whole brother thing is not gonna happen! We're excited and I am feeling alot of pressure, so we're really hoping it's soon!
Hopefully my next post is with Baby Boy pictures!!
2 comments:
I am sooo excited to see this new lil guy! I will totally bring you guys dinner after you get home from the hospital. Its so nice to relax and not worry about the cooking:)
I am putting in bets for Sunday night or early monday morning....
Any other bets???
Oh my goodness Lindsey!!! Im so excited for you guys, I hope he comes early for you. Im sure he is going to be just as gorgeous as Kaden. Good Luck!
Post a Comment