We went to Dash Point (I think that's what it's called..). It's a beach and has some hiking trails around it. I was surprised how easily Kaden got in the water and got dirty! Normally he hates getting his hands or anything else dirty. But, he had so much fun playing in the water and meeting new cousins!
We took a hike and it was pretty steep, so Kaden walked for like 2 minutes, then Grandpa carried him. Here he is just truckin' along!
The view once we got up the trail was beautiful!
We stopped at Snoqualmie Falls on our way home. It's also very beautiful!
We had so much fun and were very grateful for the perfect weather!! Washington is just beautiful. Everything is green and there are so many trees. Thanks to my Dad's GPS, we could actually find places pretty easily. It was a great break, so it's hard to get back into the swing of things. But, I have alot I want to get done before the baby gets here in.. 3 months! It's going so fast.
Happy Easter!!
*Does anyone know of any Easter egg hunts?? Let me know!
5 comments:
saturday morning at 10am there is one hosted by gate city real estate...its right across the street from their building...for some reason the name of the park isnt coming to me but its awesome! we went last year and there was a million eggs and big prizes/toys all over the place!
Looked like your trip was fun! cute pics:)
looks like a blast!
Okay, so I think Kaden grew up even more while you guys were gone. He looks so grown up in the pictures, and its only been like three weeks! Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Glad Amanda commented on the easter egg hunt, we wanted to take Tayden too! See you in the morning...and PS-A babe in 3 months? You better start looking pregnant or no one is going to believe you!!! :)
you have the cutest family. kaden looks so grown up! i would love to go to washington, looks gorgeous! I'm so glad you got to get away and have a fun family vacation. miss you:)
I just love all the photos. Looks like you have been trained to take tons of pictures. Good Job!!
I am glad you had so much fun and saw so much beautiful country. Glad you are back!
Post a Comment