Monday, January 25, 2010

Nothin New..

Not a whole lot has been going on around our household lately. Brady started back up with school a couple weeks ago. So far, it hasn't been too bad for him.. hopefully it stays that way! He's a busy guy, with work and school and family. I am so grateful for how hard he works!! I am 16 weeks along! Wow.. it's gone by fast. And, seriously I am getting a tummy already. I didn't start showing with Kaden until I was like at least 20 weeks. And I have had a tummy for a couple weeks now. But, lately it's really starting to poke out. Not so sure how I feel about showing already! Kinda crazy. We get to find out what we're having in 2 weeks!! The doctor said we would do the ultrasound at our next appointment, and I didn't argue with him. We're so excited to know what we're having. If anybody wants to take a guess, we will see who is right... there wont be a prize or anything, but still feel free to guess! As of right now, we don't have any feelings either way, we're just waiting to see. Kaden is just growing up and we're trying to potty train him. It's going really slow... and lately, he hasn't wanted anything to do with it. We're really hoping by the time the baby comes, he will be totally potty trained or really close. So, we've got some work to do. Since nothing too exciting has been happening, I have some random pictures of Kaden .. so enjoy~




(Kaden & his cousin Hannah having lunch!)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

16 weeks already? Where has time gone? Geesh! See you tomorrow~

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Yea!! Lindsey up-dated her blog! I think your tummy looks cute. I think you're havin a boy. I forgot to tell you about my dream last night. It was so funny. Remind me to tell ya.

Natasha Ireland said...

A boy would be awesome but man so is a girl...so...I'll guess.. GIRL. PS. I Loved "Potty training in a day" book and technique. U might wanna check it out at the library, see what u think. It was a dream w/ Tay :) good luck cous.

derek and michelle said...

cute! cant wait to see what your having!

JeriLyn said...

I think it would be awesome for you to have a little girl, but either way Kaden will be a GREAT big brother. Good luck potty-training.