Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fun Times

Last weekend we were able to sneak away down to SLC
for Brady's cousins wedding. We left Kaden for the first time EVER!!
I know I missed him alot more than he missed me.. but it
was nice to just be with Brady and not worry about Kaden.
(Thanks again Mom!).
We ate at the Spaghetti Factory
This was Kaden in his suit case before we left,
he looks all sad but he wasn't! He was so excited
to stay at Grandma Brenda's.. and according to
my parents he was great and kept them entertained
and laughing most the time. Sounds like my Kaden!

Kaden invented a new game today.. but, he was

calling it baseball. He grabbed the whisk from the

dishwasher and grabbed a ball and said mommy

come play! So I went in the front room and he

went and grabbed me a little plastic shovel. And then

we played baseball!!

These are couple cute pictures of my boy.. he is
getting so grown up!

His new favorite thing to do is ride the 4-wheelers

with anyone who is willing to go with him. Usually it's Uncle

Josh. Kaden puts his hands up on the handle bars and steers

and he knows where the gas is... I worry a little bit, but he loves it!

He also used to be so scared of my dad's motorcycle, but now he loves

riding on it with Grandpa Brad. He's getting so brave!

2 comments:

Kim said...

love the spiky do! mom said he was perfect while you were gone. I'm glad you and brady got to have some 'alone'time! it doesn't happen often enough. miss you

Elder and Sister Walker said...

Glad to help. We all need to get away once in a while. Pack his bag any time.