So on our menu tonight was : Easy Chicken Parmesan . I got the recipe from mccormick.com
It was so good!

Makes 4 servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
INGREDIENTS
3 tablespoons McCormick® Parmesan Herb Seasoning Blend
3 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast halves
3 tablespoons oil, divided
1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix Seasoning Blend and bread crumbs on plate. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook half of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer chicken to foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil if necessary. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with pasta, if desired.
I sprinkled Parmesan cheese on top, with the mozzarella (weird it's called chicken parmesan, but has no parmesan cheese in the ingredients..). Try it, it is yummy!!
1 comment:
OK, now I know what I am making for sunday dinner. Did you take the photo? Looks like a professional served up the meal.
Yummy!!
Post a Comment