We've been having Kaden try and say our family prayer the past couple nights (with help!).. well tonight I told him to say, "Dear Heavenly Father" and Kaden said, "Dear Harry Potter".. at least that's what it sounded like! Soo cute.. I couldn't finish helping him because he just kept repeating that line over and over and I was laughing so hard.. So Brady stepped in and helped him with the rest of the prayer! I don't think he was meaning to say Harry Potter, but that's just what it came out sounding like! He just makes my day.. :)
On another note- we are moving back to good ol Poky!! For a few reasons, but it will be really nice to be closer to our families. I will really miss Rexburg though. I have enjoyed being up here and having so many things to do.. and getting to know a few people also! It's been good for us to be up here.. but that's okay! We are excited about moving back. Sooo if anyone is interested in starting a play group.. let me know!! We're going to need some things to do!
5 comments:
that is sooo cute! The sweetest things like that really make parenthood the best. I cant wait for ya'll to get back. this time we will be more diligent on getting together!
I wish I wasn't moving from Poky just as you're moving here! I think our boys would have had fun. Your little guy is to cute.
hilarious! i would've busted up! He is the funniest little kid. i love your new background..i might have to copy. see ya soon. have fun at the reunion:)
Oh that Kaden. Once he knows he is being funny, he just keeps it up. He cracks me up!! We are happy to have you guys back. We have missed seeing you often. See ya tomorrow on the way to Island Park.
haha! That is awesome. I thought you were going to say you went to the premier of Harry Potter! I was shocked! And YES to the play date!
Post a Comment