Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon!

Last night I saw the trailer for New Moon on the MTV Movie Awards... I have to admit I got chills and kinda felt like crying when I saw the trailer! That is pretty pathetic, I know. Anyway-I can't wait for New Moon to come out.. not until November!!! But, here's the address and you can see the trailer! You have to check it out...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1612968/20090531/story.jhtml?rsspartner=rssYahooNewscrawler

5 comments:

Amanda said...

AWESOME! i am excited for it to come out. we should all get together and go to opening night!

Stacey said...

I agree with Amanda!! Lets all go watch it together. That way Scott can't make fun of my goofy smile every time Edward appears! haha. I'm thinking about coming up this week? Do you have plans?

Stacey said...

I don't think I can come up any day but Thursday. But, next week I am wide open. What works for you? I would love to come up and see you and that cute little man of yours. Happy Birthday to him,I can't believe is 2!!!

Amanda said...

Happy Happy Birhtday Kaden!!!! I cant believe he is two... They grow up so fast:(

Collin, Traci, Cam, and Alyssa said...

Hey Lindsay, this is Traci Hill (Ransbottom.) I just found your blog, your little man is getting so big! I love his hair, I was hoping my little guy would be a red-head like my husband, but he turned out a blondie. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list??? My blog is locked, but if you'd like to see it you can e-mail me tracimaehill@gmail.com.