![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The Big Trip!
We're back from Cali!! It was a long, long trip... but we survived! We had so much fun. We stayed with Brady's cousin Jacob and wife Deidre on our way down (Thanks for the good time watching The Bachelor!) in St. George, then drove the rest of the way to California. We had 3 great days at Disneyland (except the weather the first day was not so good..). Kaden loved every minute of it! I know some people think.. why take a 20 month old to Disneyland? They wont remember it! And he probably wont remember it, but for the time we were there he was just in aw of everything and loved seeing all the characters.. especially Mickey! And we have the pictures to remember it. I am so glad we took this trip! On our way back we stayed with Kim & Matt (Thanks guys!) and went to IKEA on the way home. Anyway, here are some pictures! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your pictures are really cute!! I am glad you guys are home though. Hannah missed Kaden too much!
How fun!!! Your pictures are way cute!!!
Looks like a fun trip! I love your slide show, you'll have to show me how to do one! Glad you had a good time!
hey linds!
so this is my link...www.moser-familyof3.blogspot.com.
hopefully i will get better at this blogging thing:)
Post a Comment